Troy B. Jackson, Ph.D.
- Directly manages, coaches, and trains a team of field organizers and Patriot Advocates (volunteers) in the designated region.
- Organizes at the “grassroots” level, building political leads and early Neighborhood Team prospects.
- Implements and executes a robust engagement plan and data-driven field plan encompassing voter contact, volunteer recruitment, grassroots development, and local candidate recruitment, organizes events for strategic purposes.
- In cooperation with the Data and Political Director, utilizes rigorous standards for data collection and use in the Data Center.
- Promotes leadership at every level of the campaign, with an eye towards building sustainable and permanent grassroots activism.
- Helps create a professional staff culture that is upbeat and empowering, with a mind towards greater inclusion, a customer-service attitude, and a willingness to solve problems creatively.
- Grows our network of supporters and volunteers through various tactics, including 1:1 meetings, phone calls, emails, teams, and texting.
- Develops and maintains strong, trusting relationships with local Party leaders and activist groups.
- Coaches, trains, and mentors Regional Field Organizers and new Regional Field Directors on effective staff management, effective campaign strategies including, but not limited to, recruitment, door-to-door canvassing, and other necessary field tactics.