- Communicates organization goals and operational plans of the political department.
- Assists with strategic planning and coordination of programs, projects, and policy positions.
- Ensures the alignment of strategy, planning, and management of the organization, including the implementation of the work plan in accordance with project missions.
- Monitors the overall performance management and quality assurance across the project.
- Provides regular input and recommendations to ensure effective implementation and continuous improvement of political plans.
- Ensures effective collaboration and strategic partnership with auxiliaries/state campaigns across Texas.