Job Description – Republican Party of Texas Staff Assistant
Overview: The Staff Assistant at the Republican Party of Texas (RPT) serves as the “face” of the RPT Headquarters, assisting various departments daily on various tasks. To apply please submit your resume below.
- Check the organizational email account daily. Respond directly to incoming emails or forward to staff as appropriate.
- Recruit, onboard, and manage interns for the RPT headquarters
- Manage the reception area of the office. Ensure that the front desk is staffed, phones are being answered and messages forwarded to the appropriate person
- Order supplies for the office as needed
- Assist the Primary Organization Department with their daily items as well as larger projects.
- Assist in the onboarding of new hires (verifying their information and keeping updated employee files)
- Help the RPT staff with additional tasks as assigned and as the call volume allow
Interested candidates should submit resume to the Republican Party of Texas.