Job Description – Republican Party of Texas Field Representative
Overview: Work with Texas State Director to identify and register new Republican voters in Texas. Field staff will be responsible for meeting weekly and long term goals for voter registration and identification and appending that information to the voter file. Field staff will recruit, train and motivate volunteers to assist in the effort.
Qualifications: The ideal candidate is self-motivated and will possess a strong interest in building the Republican infrastructure and promoting Republican candidates in the state of Texas, can demonstrate a history of hard work and willingness to work long hours – including evenings and weekends. Previous campaign experience, paid or volunteer, is preferred but not required.
- Meet weekly and long term goals for voter identification and registration.
- Recruit, train and motivate volunteers. Will also work alongside volunteers to accomplish these goals.
- Meet weekly and long term goals of uploading collected data into voter contact software.
- Meet weekly and long term goals for adding subscribers to the RPT email distribution.
- Represent the Republican Party of Texas and our field program to political organizations in the region, including public speaking. Create and maintain calendar of events for conservative groups in your region.
- Work with county chairs to fill vacant precinct chair positions. Work with precinct chairs to fill precinct captain and street captain volunteers.
- Connect and support candidates with RPT campaign tools and resources.
Interested candidates should submit resume to the Republican Party of Texas.